March 14, 2009

{ B is for ….}

Oldie blondie barbie is 50 !! The iconic fashion doll first appear on the shelves in 1959…

 photo_1234706246535-1-2diaporama474x500

I ‘ve never really been in that barbie  thing. As a child  I was more enclined to play with “poupon”, reel sized dolls (the ones that actually looks like babies°). I never really got the point about this type of doll. Anyway, I’ve seen this pic in an article about N.Y. “fashion week” in february … and totally forgot our old lady / eternal fresh looking  demoiselle and her birthday …. Since today, when I heard this :

 "One of my heroes has always been Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks amazing doing it."Paris HILTON.

well …. no  comment ….

0 commentaires:

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés