July 22, 2009

pictures

 

ocean

As promised, here come some pictures of our little ocean vacation … A little late … I  know … sorry about that … We have had some major thunder storms and consequently some everlasting blackout and disconnection …. Seems like it will happen today again …

There are some pictures of the different beaches we tried out …

   CIMG0667  CIMG0669 CIMG0670 CIMG0671 CIMG0672   CIMG0675     CIMG0709  CIMG0707  CIMG0710 CIMG0711

  

Fresh sangria is so refreshing and so good … those pictures have been taken in a surfer bar … the decoration was really  nice …. you really feel on vacation in such a place …

There are more to come …

I wish you an excellent day my friends ….

10 commentaires:

Federica said...

What a beautiful place! Look like you had a lot of fun and relax!

Kris said...

WOW! So nice and relaxing. Beautiful water and sand...

Simply Mel said...

Worth the wait...beach photos always make me happy!

Sunshine said...

Gorgeous! Such great pictures of such a beautiful beach.

naphtali said...

Such beautiful blue skies!!

My name is PJ. said...

I can get lost in the blue of the sky! And I can actually feel the heat rising off the sand. Lovely!

andrea creates said...

Oh how lovely:)
We've had some rain here too. I want the summer back!

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

What summer fun! Thanks for the beach images...so distant for us here in the Colorado Rockies. We are very land-locked!

Alicia said...

Sangria...yummy...oceans & sand...better with sangria!!!
By the way I made the dressing & it went fast!!! Delicious!!!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Fantastic beach pictures! That sangria looks yummy. I've been thinking about you lately. I'm so glad you got to take a vacation!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés