September 07, 2009

dreamy selection, Part II …

la suite

I am back from my little escapade ... It was quite hectic as we really had an over-booked schedule, but it also was a total spree . As always I took back with me a few pictures I am thrilled to share with you my friends. For now , as you may guess , I have a lot to do ... but soon . very soon.

Meanwhile ....

And just because the { first one } was not enough…I still need some visual evasion … don’t you ?

jellyfish par ▓░▒
Spotted here

dan martensen hobo magazine
Spotted here

image AAAAAA image imageAAAFFF spotted here


Spotted here

petits coeurs

5 commentaires:

pranksygang said...

The pictures are really wonderful!!

My name is PJ. said...

Excellent photos! The last one was my favorite!

alexkeller said...

beautiful photography

Pixel Wild Child said...

Great pics!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful ethereal images. I'm so glad you had a nice holiday. Can't wait to see pictures!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés