September 07, 2009

dreamy selection, Part II …

la suite

I am back from my little escapade ... It was quite hectic as we really had an over-booked schedule, but it also was a total spree . As always I took back with me a few pictures I am thrilled to share with you my friends. For now , as you may guess , I have a lot to do ... but soon . very soon.

Meanwhile ....

And just because the { first one } was not enough…I still need some visual evasion … don’t you ?

jellyfish par ▓░▒
Spotted here

dan martensen hobo magazine
Spotted here

image AAAAAA image imageAAAFFF spotted here


Spotted here

petits coeurs

5 commentaires:

Swetha said...

The pictures are really wonderful!!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Excellent photos! The last one was my favorite!

alexkeller said...

beautiful photography

Pixel Wild Child said...

Great pics!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful ethereal images. I'm so glad you had a nice holiday. Can't wait to see pictures!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés