February 13, 2010

pre valentine day

 

P1330967picture taken last weekend …more to come …later.




Hello you !!  how are you doing my friend ? the day has been crazy , but a good crazy … shipping some orders, finishing some transactions,  fresh market  promenade,  grocery shopping for fixing tomorrow 's dinner…I then spent most of the afternoon in a meeting for the preparation of my beloved  Godson JORIS upcoming baptism…

The V day is tomorrow ( I don’t have to explain the V, right ??)  . a few days ago I stumbled upon this application developed by CHANEL, to peruse ideas for gift giving … I really like it, but I am not objective… i am such a CHANEL –freak !

 


 images courtesy of CHANEL

Click to see the selection and play!

I am personally eyeballing this lovely creation (Monsieur le Marquis, i you read these lines …. I said …MONSIEUR LE MARQUIS IF YOU READ THESE LINES !!)

image

image

4 commentaires:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I hope Monsieur le Marquis reads your blog ;-) I love the color of that bag!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photo and gift ideas, darling!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxox,
CC

Emily H said...

I love that photo - makes me homesick for Europe :-)
Happy valentines day and Gong xi fa cai - Happy Chinese New year!

Ems

{kara} said...

hello darling friend! Happy valentines day to you! I hope it is sweet!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés