March 21, 2010

Blessed day

image “L”  by Lory Elizabeth
tagged “baptism”

Enjoy your Sunday my friends. I know mine will be wonderful. Today’s we are celebrating a sweet little boy named JORIS’s Baptism. And in a few hours I will officially be his Godmother . I feel invested and endowed in this mission since he was born when we exchanged our first eye-contact at the maternity.
However,  I know tomorrow ceremony will  give full meaning to this special bound . Our connection will be even stronger. I am the proud  “marraine” of three lovely children and each ceremony  intensely touched me. Today will be all about love …

4 commentaires:

The Beaded Pillow said...

Our goddaughter is 7 now and a very special person in our lives. It's a joy to watch her grow from the peanut I first held to the ballerina I see today. Congratulations to you!Enjoy it all.

alexkeller said...

God Bless!

this, that and the other.... said...

Many blessings my friend!

The Cottage Cheese said...

This is so special! He is lucky to have such a sweet and wonderful godmother!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés