March 26, 2010

a typical day in La Marquise des Anges shoes

 

11B 
pictures of my bedroom

I am very happy and excited to announce you I am featured in the great my day is friday blog. I was so  enchanted when Heli , the wonderful talent behind Helisengezer and HeliS, contacted me to write this post.
If you feel like diving in a sabine’s typical friday , and if you want to see some pictures … rendez vous here.

 

This blog initiative is so wonderful. While perusing the site you will discover or get to know wonderful talented and gifted people …Mostly from beautiful europe but not only, as Heli stated…

Travelling around Europe to meet creative  &crafty people. Sometimes we visit overseas too. Bon voyage!

{ my day is friday }

4 commentaires:

ticklishfromadistance said...

So sweet. Like you!

andrea creates said...

Such a pretty place you live~
Your four legged friends are so cute too!
I'll have to read more stories when I get the chance, it looks like a cool blog :)

Maia said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Heli said...

Happy to have you there :)
Thanks Simone!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés