April 11, 2010

new creation & guest model

 

P1370154 P1370130 P1370134 

A few weeks back I have had the pleasure to design a custom order for a sweet buyer named PATTI … she was interested in one of my GREY & IVORY top in a petite size.  I put my thinking cap on and I finally came up with this new design. I really love it and first decided to make one for myself , then to add it to the collection .  

I was so happy a few days ago , when she sent me this lovely picture of her gorgeous self wearing my creation, worn with so much style.  You have no idea how touching this can be …

isn’t she very cute ?? merci so much PATTI for this very sweet attention and for giving me the permission to publish your picture.

jubilee

{CLAUDINE top available here }

8 commentaires:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

definitely gorgeous! You know how much I love your work!

Tricia said...

ooh!! she looks so lovely in it! i can't wait for mine! :)

Down and Out Chic said...

oh your new top is so pretty! love the grey and white combo and the ribbon is sweet.

happyment said...

Looks gorgeous!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

absolutely gorgeous. so fun!

French Revelation said...

This is a lovely top. Very pretty.

DaniDannyDanielle said...

That's purdy-ful.

Terri said...

Your creations are always so lovely... I love the color combination in this one.

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés