April 24, 2010

shop update

We are having such a lovely weather recently… it is so wonderful. I feel very inspired , even tough , due to a wonderful amount of orders, I couldn’t list as many new designs as I wanted. However I am quite proud of my recent shop updates :

 

first my SISSY top . A hand embellished grey and ivory tank top, with a delicate ruffle & bow accent on the nape , and some matching gray satin on the neckline.

ww W 

Then my Notre Dame de Paris necklace . A timeless necklace made of ivory faux fresh water pearls, adorned with a lovely pink satin bow and vintage creamy lace.

 www wwwww

And finally a little vintage treasure … I so LOVE how the pictures came out  (as you  can notice I don’t mind to beat my own drums from time to time :)

 z zz zzz zzzz

zzzzzz

{sissy top } { Notre Dame de Paris necklace } { Hirondelle vintage ring }

stay tuned there is more to come …

3 commentaires:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

you know I love everything you do, gorgeous ma belle!! have a nice weekend xo

steinschmuckdesign said...

What can I say?
They are sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Christina said...

love these new additions especially the detailing with the bow in the back on the sissy top. so sweet!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés