April 01, 2009

{ huge artist crush }

 

  MICHFF


I’ve seen Michele Maule’s work in many blogs & sites and  I was really *swoon* at the first sight. The spell is not broken yet … not at all !!! Her  printmaking and collage  technique is awesome . I have a special liking for the blue bicycle … as it reminds me my childhood bike … a childhood bike which became a  grown up one, as I still have it … and use it when I need to get some fresh air. It has some rusty spots but throughout it kept ist original bright blue color. You should see me when I am running it, tumbling in the street as a fireball…

{ Etsy shop } { blog } { flickr} . 
Check out her contribution to  the Feed Your Soul Project.

michelemauled3

 

michelle mmmm michelle kk michelle m michelle ml

4 commentaires:

Nicola said...

Love that Red Telephone - Every time I saw one at the post office I wanted one....

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I would love having one too. isn't that artist uber-gifted ??

thnaks for commenting Nicola :)

Lindsey Broere said...

WOW...uber-gifted is right!

Now I think I *NEED* the red running shoes...

Rodney said...

I love the bike. I had one like that too...... but mine was red. Wish I still had it.

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés