May 15, 2009

{ promenade and music mood }

 

P1160080

I've taken this picture this morning, while doing a long promenade…getting ready to start a long day of crafting …. I really like it …

You are probably not familiar with this French artist named renan Luce but , whether you understand French or not, you will probably feel the jovial mood, this song  exhales …
His songs are inspired by the 20th century singer and songwriter Georges Brassens and depict everyday life with a dose of humour and poetry.
I like the video too … basically the singer says he prefers the women across the landing, than the men across the landing …. not sure about the translation … any better suggestion ?



3 commentaires:

this, that and the other.... said...

Beautiful, beautiful photograph! I am especially fond of landscapes in B&W.

Even though I do not know French the video musical was quite entertaining!

Pixel Wild Child said...

:O) I don't know about the translation but is a very funny video indeed!

Rodney said...

I agree with my wife..... beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés