June 22, 2009

a colorful world …

adelineklam_papier_japonaishh

I love Adeline Klam for quite a while … not only because I am a fan of Japanese paper myself, but also because I love her universe, her little world. I just can’t resist her amazing products range..!! All products are handmade in her atelier – showroom in Paris and available in 31 different lovely designs from a variety of Japanese paper. Look those her origami garlands and stationery sets ..aren't they beautiful?!! It is hard not to succumb, isn’t it ?

you can also download her pdf catalogue.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image
photos Adeline Klam

Adeline Klam Atelier-Boutique is based in Paris :
37, rue Galilée 75016 Paris -
M° Kléber ou Georges V
Open from Tuesday to Friday between 12.00 -19.00

And while you are there, you will sure want to have a peek at her inspirational photos ..

image

image

image image

18 commentaires:

Sunshine said...

OOOOO! Those papers are so much fun. We have to go there when I come to Frnce. Please say yes!!!

down and out chic said...

i love this work too and i'll need to visit this shop when i'm in paris!

Blueberry Park said...

That's so inspirational and gorgeous, I want to reach out a grab it. Thanks for the post x

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Oh my gosh....HEAVEN!! I adore these papers! I am a huge fan of mixing patterns and colors (especially when it comes to my daughter's clothes), and am always a little concerned that I'm going to overdo it, and Q will come off dressed like a clown. But with her gorgeous skin, she can pull it off! Thanks goodness!

koralee said...

Just lovely...lovely...lovely...i am a paper freak ...i have cards and papers and wrapping paper etc...little stashes all over my home...i would adore that shop...the colors are so amazing..i don't think i would ever want to leave...you are so sweet to share that with us today...thanks for making my rainy monday happy!

ticklishfromadistance said...

I am swooning!

My name is PJ. said...

The colors are so cheerful! And the photographs are fabulous!!!

Pixel Wild Child said...

Thanks for sharing that! I'm loving the website... so colourful, so fun, so nice... I want everything!!!

Alicia said...

Its like frolicing through a field of flora, fun & femininity!!!!
Fabulous.

{kara} said...

oh, oh my! this is fabulous! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Coco Bean said...

wow, those are just stunning! There is something about beautiful paper that puts a smile on my face. Thanks for reminding me of one of my favourite little joys!

Bunny, THE PARIS HOUSE said...

What gorgeous vibrant colors and product. I will definately be checking her out. I love the tissue box hoders

pinkstilettos said...

Wow~I have never seen or heard of her paper. Thanks for sharing. Daisy~

Blair said...

Oh, wow! Her work and photos are stunning!

pranksygang said...

wonderful work !! i like u blog.. its gr8!

Black Daffodil Films said...

boy oh boy...I'm kinda late on this one :-)

I love the papers! I especially love the little box (blue with tiny flowers). I am such a sucker for beautiful stationary.

Thanks for passing that on!

lapetitevie said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Wish I could go in person...

julia kirsten said...

those papers are lovely, the prints are just perfect. I used to fold so many paper cranes, they were all over the place! I should get back in that habit.

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés