June 22, 2009

a colorful world …

adelineklam_papier_japonaishh

I love Adeline Klam for quite a while … not only because I am a fan of Japanese paper myself, but also because I love her universe, her little world. I just can’t resist her amazing products range..!! All products are handmade in her atelier – showroom in Paris and available in 31 different lovely designs from a variety of Japanese paper. Look those her origami garlands and stationery sets ..aren't they beautiful?!! It is hard not to succumb, isn’t it ?

you can also download her pdf catalogue.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image
photos Adeline Klam

Adeline Klam Atelier-Boutique is based in Paris :
37, rue Galilée 75016 Paris -
M° Kléber ou Georges V
Open from Tuesday to Friday between 12.00 -19.00

And while you are there, you will sure want to have a peek at her inspirational photos ..

image

image

image image

18 commentaires:

Sunshine said...

OOOOO! Those papers are so much fun. We have to go there when I come to Frnce. Please say yes!!!

Christina said...

i love this work too and i'll need to visit this shop when i'm in paris!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

That's so inspirational and gorgeous, I want to reach out a grab it. Thanks for the post x

Maia said...

Oh my gosh....HEAVEN!! I adore these papers! I am a huge fan of mixing patterns and colors (especially when it comes to my daughter's clothes), and am always a little concerned that I'm going to overdo it, and Q will come off dressed like a clown. But with her gorgeous skin, she can pull it off! Thanks goodness!

koralee said...

Just lovely...lovely...lovely...i am a paper freak ...i have cards and papers and wrapping paper etc...little stashes all over my home...i would adore that shop...the colors are so amazing..i don't think i would ever want to leave...you are so sweet to share that with us today...thanks for making my rainy monday happy!

ticklishfromadistance said...

I am swooning!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

The colors are so cheerful! And the photographs are fabulous!!!

Pixel Wild Child said...

Thanks for sharing that! I'm loving the website... so colourful, so fun, so nice... I want everything!!!

Alicia said...

Its like frolicing through a field of flora, fun & femininity!!!!
Fabulous.

{kara} said...

oh, oh my! this is fabulous! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Coco Bean said...

wow, those are just stunning! There is something about beautiful paper that puts a smile on my face. Thanks for reminding me of one of my favourite little joys!

Magdalena said...

What gorgeous vibrant colors and product. I will definately be checking her out. I love the tissue box hoders

Unknown said...

Wow~I have never seen or heard of her paper. Thanks for sharing. Daisy~

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, wow! Her work and photos are stunning!

Swetha said...

wonderful work !! i like u blog.. its gr8!

Lindsey Broere said...

boy oh boy...I'm kinda late on this one :-)

I love the papers! I especially love the little box (blue with tiny flowers). I am such a sucker for beautiful stationary.

Thanks for passing that on!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Wish I could go in person...

julia said...

those papers are lovely, the prints are just perfect. I used to fold so many paper cranes, they were all over the place! I should get back in that habit.

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés