August 08, 2009

2 celebrations in a row ….

 

Once again, today is a very special day  for Jp and I, today we are celebrating our 10 years – spending – together anniversary… I can’t believe it, it is such a commonplace I know, but so true too !!!

amour Gorgeous image originally updated by haticecalisan

 

Thank you so much for these 10 years of bonheur ….  we have been lucky enough to live and share wonderful moments, from big events to the little pleasures of everyday life we’ve learnt to see and to recognize in every single thing or moment.

During these 10 years, as everyone, we also have had our part of distressing experiences … but being with makes everything so much easier and makes me feel so strong. You are my ange gardien.

Jp is at work right now and will be back around noon … then we will spend the rest of the day doing only things we love. I prepared a few little surprises … for instance, I am harassing him since this morning, with short message texts  with the following statements …

je t'm

  • I can be totally myself when I am with you.
  • Your undying faith in us always makes me cry .
  • You have your very own kind of humor, I don’t get everything  but you always makes me smile and laugh.  And you know when I need it …
  • You and me , together, we can make magic.
  • You are just the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I really mean it.
  • Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat… and I feel like there is a gigantic butterflies army versus dragonflies army battle  in my stomach
  • You patiently let me give you a very detailed description of how I spent my day from the less important ( cleaning out the garage or spending(wasting)  1 hour at the post office for a  disappeared package) to the most interesting part  (how I made and designed my nth bird design) .
  • We are a team and we both know that together we can work out anything.
  • we have the same idea of love, romantisme and life in general.
  • you are so supportive and so present. You always believe in me and my abilities ….
  • you are always ready to jump in   my little crazy, delirious and wacky  ideas (and God knows I have tons of them)

some of my surprises :

P1030057  P1030029 P1030042 P1030045   P1030049

By the way, we will be celebrating something tomorrow too … Does anyone can guess what ??

16 commentaires:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Congratulations! Chef Stu and I celebrate the anniversary of our first date and the anniversary we moved in together 2 years later. If I had to guess what you celebrate tomorrow...intimacy? ;)

Stephanie said...

How wonderful to reach 10 years together. Congratulations! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Congratulations Sabine & Jp! It is wonderful how genuinely sweet your relationship is and that you are still so in love. Today is my husband and I's 3-week anniversary. You are an inspiration to me and my new husband, who beams when he walks in the door everyday and says "hello wife" ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!

koralee said...

Wow...you are so so sweet...your post is so enduring...love all your sweet treats you have made and things you have
planned...those fortune cookies look amazing...CONGRATULATIONS! Look forward to hearing about your plans for tomorrow!

{kara} said...

JP Is a lucky man! Congrats to both of you! What lovely things you have made!
xo
Kara

andrea creates said...

Aw, how sweet... I can't bear the suspense in finding out what tomorrow's anniversary is, I'm not sure what to guess....I'll be back to check :)

DolceDreams said...

What a lucky man he is ...and you too! Congratulations and I know that you have enjoyed your day, how could you not???
Nathalie
p.s. love my "sac" and my t-shirt, i get compliments all of the time =)

alexkeller said...

congrats - 10 years is hardly commonplace - happy anniversary

this, that and the other.... said...

thanks for sharing such an intimate post.... so beautiful!
Yes, I know what tomorrow is but will wait until then to say.....
Enjoy!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on a decade of love!!

Sahildeki Ev said...

Congrats!!! Looking at the surprises you have prepared for him and as well as the touching words, all I can say is that you two are very lucky..

frenchie said...

Such a sweet,sweet post! congrats!so heart warming to see people in love!xxx

Maia said...

What a beautiful and loving tribute. This made me smile today!

Swetha said...

Congrats dear!! i love you and your blog! You have always been wonderful to us! Rock on dear!

Christina said...

wow, you almost made me cry with your list...love is an amazing thing. thank you for sharing this with us and congrats on 10 happy years. cheers to many more!

jdavissquared said...

so cute! happy anniversary..a little late!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés