October 29, 2009

back home in time to celebrate …

 

CIMG1474

Back home we are … safe,  quite suntanned and the head full of lovely and magical memories … After  over 9  days of absence, needless to say the past days had been hectic … Still a little more to catch up and everything will be fine.  I will soon share with you our unforgettable “voyage” …  enjoy this first picture.

Meanwhile, I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to  an adorable little someone who means a lot to me … My friends SEB and JEN ‘s son :  JORIS. He is  the cutest little boy ever , and I am so proud to be is Godmother.  He is celebrating is first birthday today … Along with a few other surprises, I made this canvas wall deco. I just finished it … a few more minutes and it will be all wrapped in “papier de soie” …
If you ever wonder where I will be tonight, you now have the answer : I will proudly witness my beloved  Godchild blowing his very first birthday cake candle .

 

P1250453

 P1250468 P1250459  P1250456

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE Joris.

6 commentaires:

Kristin said...

What an absolutely adorable piece of art. Such a fabulous way to commemorate a birthday!

Simply Mel said...

Oh Sabine! What an incredible gift! Your sweet godson is going to cherish this gift forever!

Sooooooo happy you are back!

Ange said...

That is realllly cute! Have a lovely time!

Ange said...

By the way - I was wondering where you were...

Karen Slate said...

Such a sweet gift from his godmother and Joris will always treasure!

Down and Out Chic said...

he's very lucky to have a sweet godmother like you. LOVE the canvas. so original and perfectly adorable.

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés