October 30, 2010

on the radio

Since I have seen this brand new Evoke Mio radio designed my Orla Kielyradio on a magazine , on my way back home from Mauricius Island, I can’t take it off of my mind.

Evoke Mio by Orla Kiely

Evoke Mio by Orla Kiely

Evoke Mio by Orla Kiely

The digital and FM portable radio features HER signature stem print and is finished with a chromed handle and walnut veneered cabinet with cream.

“It is packed with features too, including digital and FM radio, an input for your iPod/MP3 player, Intellitext and textSCAN, a striking auto-dimming OLED display, an alarm, a kitchen timer and a USB connector for future product upgrades.”

2 commentaires:

baahar said...

So cute :) No wonder you liked it so much :)

alexkeller said...

my goodness!
i'm adding it to my wish list - perfect for the studio :)

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés