April 23, 2009

{ life is generous }

The day is more than lovely outside … the early and not – so –shy sun made me wake up with a good intuition. Some days are just bad since you put your very first foot on the floor, some days are shining from the first minute you open your eyes …
merci vert
My daily morning routine is quite simple …I prepare myself a gourmet breakfast while the computer is starting … while the coffee is being made and the bread or brioche is in the toaster, I spent a little time checking my most urgent emails and my favorite blogs or sites. The list is not very long …just a few , as a little self - treat to start the day nicely. this morning this little routine brought me smiles and emotion. As I am featured on 2 of my favorite blogger fellows and now friends.

digitreats_shout_alpha4_bit9 Thank you so much Stacy … I was (and I am still) very moved to read your kind words and to see my items so well displayed. If you don’t already know her wonderful blog nonpareil , be sure to go have a look … She is amazing and one of my inspiration source. Besides when I need a shot of bonne humeur , I just read her on twitter (for instance), she is so much fun, she always cheers me up .

digitreats_shout_alpha4_bit8 I also have had the great pleasure to discover a photo of saperlipopette, my gardening apron, beautifully worn by Karen … needless to mention the sweet words of Rodney . Their photography blog autumn song photography caught my eyes at the first sight … then the personality and the kindness of this great family won me … check by yourself, you won’t be disappointed.I promise.

when I launched la Marquise des Anges, I did not know I would met so many wonderful people… that’s really the positive reverse of the medal of this adventure ….

digitreats_shout_alpha4_bit2

Today’s topic was supposed to be about one of the Etsy features (they are dozen of applications) I really like is the possibility to make “treasuries”, a selection other etsy sellers products… here is my last treasury, a collection of grey and pink items …There are so many talented people over there …

my treasury

1 commentaires:

this, that and the other.... said...

how sweet! Thanks for the comments and I do love the grey and pink!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés