September 27, 2009

tourism

conc

As promised a while ago, here are a few more pictures of our great expedition in the  gorgeous region of Bretagne. The photos are a little bit dark and gray, due to the cloudy sky .  Besides the day was almost over …  It is definitely one this special I sometimes feel like home …

 

CIMG1078 CIMG1019

CIMG1010 CIMG1005 CIMG1006 CIMG1007 CIMG1009

 CIMG1041    CIMG1021  CIMG1023 CIMG1024 CIMG1025

There is another part to come … a few landscapes and a gastronomic story …

CIMG1116

10 commentaires:

andrea creates said...

What wonderful photos ~
it makes me 'home'sick, in a good way :)

koralee said...

Oh so so lovely...thanks for the tour this Sunday Morning! xoxoxo

Simply Mel said...

Your posts always tempt my senses...so lovely!

pranksygang said...

Gr8 pictures! the place is like a clean heaven..

Gaia said...

Hi Sabine!I've chosed you for a blog award at my blog, come for a visit if you wish! :)

DesBisoux said...

Bretagne is my favourite part of France. i think that's why i love Scotland so much!
lovely pictures Sabine! thanks. xxx

this, that and the other.... said...

Thanks for sharing a special part of your life! So very lovely and sweet...

stacy di said...

it's so beautiful! what a sweet town...I always love seeing your regional photos...makes me want to visit!!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Bretagne is enchanting. I can see why you adore this special place. Thank you for sharing these photos with us!

jen said...

beautiful!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés