September 27, 2009

tourism

conc

As promised a while ago, here are a few more pictures of our great expedition in the  gorgeous region of Bretagne. The photos are a little bit dark and gray, due to the cloudy sky .  Besides the day was almost over …  It is definitely one this special I sometimes feel like home …

 

CIMG1078 CIMG1019

CIMG1010 CIMG1005 CIMG1006 CIMG1007 CIMG1009

 CIMG1041    CIMG1021  CIMG1023 CIMG1024 CIMG1025

There is another part to come … a few landscapes and a gastronomic story …

CIMG1116

9 commentaires:

andrea creates said...

What wonderful photos ~
it makes me 'home'sick, in a good way :)

koralee said...

Oh so so lovely...thanks for the tour this Sunday Morning! xoxoxo

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Your posts always tempt my senses...so lovely!

Swetha said...

Gr8 pictures! the place is like a clean heaven..

Gaia said...

Hi Sabine!I've chosed you for a blog award at my blog, come for a visit if you wish! :)

frenchie said...

Bretagne is my favourite part of France. i think that's why i love Scotland so much!
lovely pictures Sabine! thanks. xxx

this, that and the other.... said...

Thanks for sharing a special part of your life! So very lovely and sweet...

stacy di said...

it's so beautiful! what a sweet town...I always love seeing your regional photos...makes me want to visit!!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Bretagne is enchanting. I can see why you adore this special place. Thank you for sharing these photos with us!

 
design by © { Sabine la Marquise des Anges } | 2009 / 2011 | Tous droits réservés